Monday, November 19, 2012

Getting started and about me

So today is all about getting started as a Pro Domme/FinDom. I hope that in a year I can look back at this with a smile about what I did wrong and gloat about what I did right.

So starting this year I didn't even know there was a fetish for having a man give me his cash and then being mean to him (lol) its just something I have always done.
In HS it was all the little boys who carried my books, or got me my lunch and sodas. or during the summer the guys who paid for my drinks, my shopping, my movies, who paid for my partying and bad behavior. then I called them pussy's, but then I only teased them and used them. After HS I got my jobs, my rent my food, my gas, all from men that I never fucked. Older men who loved to shower me with gifts, little boys willing to go to the extreme for a kiss. I knew I was kinky I just didn't know this was a kink.

I like it though, having found it, and realized that this is what I can do, with the snap of a finger, the crook of an eyebrow I can have anything from a new sex toy to new boots. (and by the way getting me something off my wish list gets you the rights to watch me open it, and use it)

Now I have lots more fetish interests, and I love to use them, from CBT and chastity, to pegging and strap on play, to caging and objectification. I love to show off having sex with one of the chosen few on webcam for all my little boys to watch, or spraled out on my bed with my fingers working my clit and pussy untill I cum. it makes me wet just thinking about it. ~wanders off to play with my self~

~wanders back in~ well where was I... right I was just about to tell you how amazing it is to serve me.
you send me a gift, and get to see my eyes light up, then it comes to me, and I sit curled up on my bed with the box in my lap, the webcam on so you can see my every look. what i do next depends on what you got me, for a bra I strip off my shirt and brs to put it on, for a sex toy well you can guess what I do with that.
My wish list link is going to be posted in its own post, and i'm going to try to post it at the end of every post.

http://amzn.com/w/3BY8JI029I1KB is the link to my main list, but I also have a under $20 list, a book list, a food list, and so much more. after a few gifts off my normal list you can earn the link to my Adult list, and can start getting me toys and other fun stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment