Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sex and the lack there of

So yes this is my 3rd post tonight... but I have a lot on my mind.
this one is all about sex, the sex I had, the sex I want, the sex I'm not getting, and more.

Past: I had a husband, and with him I had much less sex than I'm used to. Before I was with my husband I was getting sex 5 or 6 times a day on average, when I was married I was lucky if I got it 3 times a week, and as time went on my husband came up with reason after reason not to fuck.

Now I like kink, on my fetlife and collarme I'm listed as Domme but in truth I don't mind switching with the right Man. I like sex and I like to try new stuff so you will see posts from me about what I let so and so do to me. do not confuse my desire to try and feel new things with me being any less Domme. I feel that everything I try makes me better prepped to do these things to you.

so with luck this weekend i will be trying orgasm over load. I have a guy friend who will be strapping me down and running through all his tricks to see how many times he can get me to cum in one day and one night.

so yes this should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment