Monday, December 3, 2012

A show about nothing

this is the blog post, about the fact that I didn't have anything to write a blog post about, and about the fact that I didn't want to write one tonight. so this is the blog about nothing...
well not really nothing, in fact its more of a rant post, to balance out the "give me give me" post from last night (i really do want that bed though) I hate this, I should be telling you all about the amazing sex I'm having, all the hot kinky times I'm rocking out to and nope, not a one... I need my own place, so bad, so bad. I need a room all to my self, that I can have Y'all in and that I can do dirty stuff in. once I have my own place I can start adding pictures and vid clips, I can even start running some all vid cam nights

ya, I'm so done with all this crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment