Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wish

I was out on my porch reading in the sun the other day, I could hear the birds chirping and the air smelled like rain and faintly like smoke from the forest fires. the breaze was charged with the feel of the storm on its way. It was peacfull. Dinner was cooking, i had a glass of wine in my hand. but like any moment like that it ended. my bottle of wine was running out, my book was ending, my kitchen is slowly running out of food, and I was alone.
Do you see yourself in that picture? Comming up the stairs following the smell of my cooking with a bottle of wine and a gift for me. I'm dressed for you, the dress you love me in, the one you got for me a few weeks ago. I put my book down and turn to you, the smile filling my face the one you know thats just for you. I let you help me up and we go inside, open the wine. I let you poor me a glass. dinner is ready so you make us each a plate and serve it to me. we eat and sip the wine. Dinner ends and we move to couch, you can do the dishes later a say with a smile. you tell me about your day. tell me you got me a gift. my smile makes you grin as you hand me the box. The newest book from one of my favorite Authors. I kiss you tell you how happy I am. then the play begins. you strip and I put the clamps on all the tender bits. I perch on the one clean part of the counter as you start to clean the kitchen. you know you have a time limit to get everything done. and if you can get it done in time you will get to play with me, get to touch me. I pull the skirt of my dress up untill my panties are showing, trying to distract you from cleaning. Do you make it? Did you get everything done on time, even with me rubbing my sex only a few feet away from you?

No comments:

Post a Comment