Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Horny

So I dont know why, but I'm so wet that my panties are soaked, and its dripping down my legs and soaking my dress, oh and the couch under me. my room reeks of pussy. and all I'm doing is watching "the voice" on tv... its so strange...

So hey if you read my blog leave me some love comment on this post to show that your reading and if I get some comments I'll post a picture of me on here tomorrow night... let me know you love me lol

so here is a little bit of something I wrote, and if it gives you a bone let me know

DIRTY

its dirty, i know that.
you take me because its convenient for you
but I've never asked for more.
my birthday, high on the pain of the new piercings
drunk on sweet wine and the smell of your skin
though so far all I've had was a birthday hug
i push, cornering you
draped in nothing but a silk slip
pressing my self up against your chest
looking up at your lips, knowing how soft, how sweet they can be
full and thick as any other lover I've ever had.
your eyes burn drunk on top shelf poison
brown hair falling in careless waves.
Handsome most would say
but i say beautiful, though i know its the wrong word for a man.
i know how soft your lips, how sweet your skin
i know strong your hands.
i am burning in your arms
hating how you make me react
yes.
yes?
yes.
thank you, but please no pity sex
you take my hand and tell me its never pity
we go down
down to my privet hell, where i let you do this to me.
it was just supposed to be letting me blow you
and that is joy to me
since just the taste of your skin can make me high
but i know this and i know you
it never ends there
"i gave you what you want now give me what i want"
for you yes, anything even though the pain almost makes me cry
your body doesn't fit there, at least not with out much more prep than I've had
gasping for air till the pain recedes
my hands and knees raw from the friction
but then
there i feel you and the first glow starts
your hands slip around to grasp my breasts
kneading my DDs into my chest
your hand soft and hash all at once
your breath hot at the back of my neck
i whisper bite me, please
your teeth in my shoulder
and the glow turns into a fire
i burn at your touch
but i am dirty
and the things you have me do are dirty
i hate it but i cant stop it
its done
your hot seed on my pale skin
i feel dirty and used
i wash and sleep
willing myself to forget how you feel inside me
hating how dirty it makes me feel
waiting till i can ask for it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment