Sunday, April 13, 2014

Bootycall rant

this is my normal response and may not apply to you is you are super amazing, or are a really good friend, this is more geared to fuck buddy's and NSA sex

I like to tease and push, in sex I almost like to be the man, I want to get off and then be done with you. I want to tease you, tempt you, make you wait and beg, drive you crazy. then when I give in I want you to know that even if you are the Dom you are my piece of ass, my booty call, not the other way around!!

As early as high school, this was how I thought. I am never a booty call, sex is my power and I wield it like a whip or a knife. I love to keep "Dom" men jumping at the end of my string, making them crazy for me, even if i don't want to fuck them. not a very nice thing to do I'm sure but the more real Dom men in my life don't let me do that so it helps me weed out the "wannaDoms" or the men that wont be as much fun.


le sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment