Thursday, April 10, 2014

Pretentious little Prat ~ a new about me

So I went and re read my blog, from the top.
and good fucking goddess I sound like a twit.
but my divorce did a number on me and I was at this off place of wanting a man in my life and hating men.
I dont hate men, ~wicked little smile~ no I dont hate men at all.

I started this blog to help me be a better Domme, but I think I'm going to try to use it to help me be a better person. Because ya, I need to be a better person.

I don't really care if I get lots of readers, because in the end this isn't for you (who ever you are) this is for me. this is so that I can look at myself and know when i'm being a pain, and when i'm being a twit or a prat (or even a cabbage head)

I think I might ramble on here. post bits of my poems, things about my day, random bits of writing. and rants, lets not forget rants.

I'll post some old stuff (things that if you followed me over from fetlife you have already read) and i will post new stuff.

I'll even try to post from my phone

So here is hoping I can do it, that I can share like that... and that I can remember where I put this fucking thing

No comments:

Post a Comment