Saturday, April 26, 2014

Cold

I have been called cold and unloving by more than one ex, and it was starting to bother me.
I am not cold, and I am not unloving. I love deeply and with all of my heart. I also love quick, and without holding back. I am so starved for affection that i start to fall in love with the first person who shows a true desire to know me and care for me.
but I have been told so often that I am cold that I have started to believe it, So i have asked friends, and ex lovers, and sometimes lovers, and everything in between if they think I am cold.
this was the first answer I got

His_Pagan_Angel:
"You are not a cold person. You are not a heartless man eater devoid of all emotion. You burn when you feel upset or wronged by someone it just burns like dry ice. You are openly affectionate with those that you love. When you cook for someone, let them drink your pepsi, hug someone or sit close to them you are showing your affection. Your affection shows itself so slightly that if you don't know you that well you'll miss it and if someone doesn't care enough to really see that when you do these things you do it out of care and affection then they don't deserve you or really know how to love you. You are one of the most affectionate people I know, it's just not the norm of affection. Too long have you gone without physical affection that you no longer know how to give it really, that you feel more comfortable showing it in more domestic subtle ways. Which is why I love you. Which I why I will always love you. Which is why I know that you will find the person who sees what a beautiful, warm, caring person you truly are."

I'll tell you I hate to cuddle.I dont hate to cuddle, I just know how to do it. I've honest to Goddess never cuddled if it wasn't leading to sex or sleep.
I will tell you I HATE valentines day, that it is stupid, but the truth is i have never had a valentine, no one who wasn't not family has ever gotten me flowers or other valentines treats. my husband would take me to dinner but only because he felt like he had to.

now please if you think i'm cold please tell me, and tell me why

if you think i'm not tell me that too

No comments:

Post a Comment