Thursday, April 10, 2014

More lost blogs

So Its October and I have to say wow, time sure can fly. In one of my last posts I was talking about taking a spin through being Sub again, it didn't work so well. I'm not really all that submissive, I mean dont get me wrong I love to bottom. I love spankings and having my hair pulled, I love dominance games and I love rough play. the hard part is that just because you got to be my Dom on Monday has nothing to do with you being my Dom on Wednesday, at first I thought it was just that I was a brat, and just not meant to really "behave". Yet the more I explored into my fetishes the more I realized that the thought of being someones sub, there slave was distasteful to me.
I became part of a "pack" (a fetish family grouping that is set to resemble a pack of wolves) and thats when it clicked. I'm not a sub or a slave. I am a wolf, a primal player. I love the games (and the bite marks) that come from playing as a wolf. I like Dom men, and I like playing with Dom men, but I like them to be like "SUPER DOM" or at least be ALPHA to me.

I dont take orders well, but I really do like to please... go figure

No comments:

Post a Comment